Hearing on the Clean Energy Commonwealth Bill
Join us at the state house on November 12th at 9:15 for a press conference and 10 a.m. hearing. Our coalition will testify in favor of H2935, An Act Relative to a Clean Energy Commonwealth. RSVP here or email jwool AT cleanwater DOT org.
Help us get to a Coal Free Massachusetts!
Join the Coal Free Massachusetts Coalition and learn more about the damage caused by coal-fired power.
● Talk to your elected officials about the need to phase out coal and move towards a clean energy economy.
● Tell the Department of Environmental Protection to enforce greenhouse gas emissions reductions from power plants mandated by the Global Warming Solutions Act.
● Contact local media; organize and appear at public events and forums.
● Sign on your business, organization, church, labor council or local group.
● Promote the Coal Free Massachusetts coalition to your family, friends, neighbors, local businesses and other contacts. Read our FAQ and Fact Sheet and pass them along!
● Stay in touch and in the know: email email@example.com, like Coal Free Mass on Facebook and follow @coalfreemass on Twitter. Keep up to date and make the conversation lively.
● Keep our Commonwealth moving toward a clean future free of coal.